[Blindtlk] huricane Irene

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 18:09:57 UTC 2011

I have clients who were suppose to come home from Ireland yesterday, but
they wouldn't be able to get a flight back to the us until next saturday, so
got a flight to O'Hare Airport, but with all the closed airports, they will
have to wait a day or 2 to come home. read my full report on this on the
Travel and Tourism Talk list.

It will be there tomorrow, in reference to how important travel insurance
when you have weather related coverage in your travel insurance policy.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.