[Blindtlk] Fw: [Nfbf-l] Erik Weihenmeyer on ExpeditionImpossible

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 21:51:42 UTC 2011

I don't think it is going to happen, they want 70 minutes to do a
presentation, not even Dr. Maurer does 70 minutes. They are asking a whole
lot of stuff, that I don't think we will accommodate.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.