[Blindtlk] A Cane for the Blind Improves Social Interactions.

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 3 00:23:00 UTC 2011

I agree with you Gloria.  However, I do wish
somebody could come up with something that would
do GPS indoor at strange malls or places a person
is not familiar with.  I know it is
technologically impossible because of the
satellites, but I would love to be able to find
the exit at the Mall of America without my husband or asking directions.

Connie Canode