[Blindtlk] A Cane for the Blind Improves Social Interactions.

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 5 00:01:47 UTC 2011

Dave, thanks so much for the info.  Sure hope it
comes soon.  Just knowing it made my day.  I have
been so busy that I haven't had much time for me
lately.  I have several friends all over the
country that I send huge packages of baked goods
to each Christmas and it seems that my list keeps
growing every year.  Again, thanks for the info
and I hope that you have a beautiful Christmas
filled with way too much good food and surrounded
by the people you love.  Merry Christmas.

Connie