[Blindtlk] happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:57:45 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

That sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration!! Makes me
wish I was there! Yes, now it's on to Christmas, and I can't
wait! I love Christmas and everything that goes with it, and am
listening to Christmas music as I write this! I'm definitely in
the spirit!!!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!