[Blindtlk] Colorado Center For The Blind Summer Programs

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 00:12:18 UTC 2011

Back in March, the students division did a conference call on all
the training centers and their summer programs, and had a
representative on the call from each training center: Colorado
Center for the Blind (CCB,) BLIND Inc.  in Minnesota, Louissianna
Center for the Blind (LCB,) and Blind Industries and Services of
Maryland (BISM.) I'm not sure if they've fixed the site yet, but
if they have, you can find a recording of that call on
nabslinkaudio.org.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!