[Blindtlk] Finding someone

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 15:45:29 UTC 2011

What about facebook, twitter, or linked in. also, is there an alumnae
organization at your former school? How about an online phone book, perhaps
her parents still live some ware near ware they did while she was growing
up. You could contact her threw them. Be creative, the information is out
there, u just got to look.