[Blindtlk] Finding someone

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 21:12:16 UTC 2011

Hi Sheila,

In that case, you might want to look in the NFB of CA and their
list or any other organizations for or of the blind in your area.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!