[Blindtlk] Christmas Songs

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Dec 12 01:34:22 UTC 2011

Good evening everyone,

    These songs in themselves are entertaining and funny but a steady diet
of them several times a day gets old. Someone needs to tell our local radio
stations who are wearing them out to turn on the "Light of the Stable", tell
the reason why "Santa Never Made it in to Darwin", and to tell their
audiences to learn about "Christmas in the Trenches", or simple to have a
"Christmas Dream." With all of the Christmas music that has been written
from antiquity to now it's sad that more of it isn't played rather than the
same old-same old.

    Sorry to join the off-topic crowd. Looks like I'll get "Nutten for
Christmas." All the best.

Peter Donahue