[Blindtlk] fw: MIRA Foundation

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Dec 12 02:26:15 UTC 2011

Hello Sheila and everyone,

    The short answer is not at all! Fortunately we'll have a new
administration elected during our January meeting including a new chapter
president. Here's hoping the new administration will rethink this
fundraising idea and come up with an alternative that will promote a more
positive view of blindness and the blind.

Peter Donahue