[Blindtlk] the handling of Dining in the Dark eventsre:[blindtlk] fw: MIRA Foundation

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 02:35:08 UTC 2011

Well, I know some great blind cooks in this area, and will see if
we can find some more! As I said earlier, I really like this
idea!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!