[Blindtlk] Letter to the Editor: Dining in the Dark events re:[blindtlk] fw: MIRA Foundation

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Thu Dec 15 16:05:51 UTC 2011

States differ in their white cane laws. Lawyers differ in their abilities. Judges sometimes make a bad decision. I am not aware of the particular case. Such a decision would have been contrary to a number of Federal laws and precedents. Of course, if such are not cited, they may well not come into play.