[Blindtlk] Letter to the Editor: Dining in the Dark eventsre:[blindtlk] fw: MIRA Foundation

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 00:12:52 UTC 2011

Well, the world can be crazy sometimes! There are just crazy
people out there, unfortunately.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!