[Blindtlk] Letter to the Editor: Dining in theDark events re:[blindtlk] fw: MIRA Foundation

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 00:13:15 UTC 2011

I really need to read that book! I was going to download it from
NLS WebBraille,  but you have to download each Braille volume
separately, and Walking Alone has 11 volumes total! Wow! And I
thought I was going to get a hardcopy and read it! I should
probably just download the MP3 files onto my Stream from the NFB
site, or get it on Bookshare.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!