[Blindtlk] Information for a Bosnian person.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 00:13:13 UTC 2011

Hi Judy,

The World Blind Union (WBU) is a wonderful resource for blind
people all over the world! Our own Federation is a member
organization of it.  I'd also look into any organizations of the
blind in Bosnia.  I don't know for sure if there is one in that
country, but a search online for blindness organizations in
Bosnia or something like that should probably give you some
information.  But the WBU is a great resource for that as well,
as virtually all the blindness organizations in the world are
member organizations of them.  Hope this helps!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!