[Blindtlk] U-verse DVR help

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Dec 19 14:25:28 UTC 2011

Okay.  Some things you need to do first.

1.  Sign in.

2.  click on the TV account part of the page.

3.  Now, You want to click where it says "manage DVR.  You'll bring open a page where you must sign in again.

4.  Now, you will expose a page where the guide is.  To find a  channel quickly, type that channel number in to the edit box.  then, press enter.

5.  Next, you want to look just below that channel name.  There will be a combo box showing dates with today's date showing.  If you press alt+down arrow, this should make the combo box visible and you can adjust it.

6.  Now, as you go down the page, you will see the following things.  The graphic which says to record or cancel the recording of a show.  this differs according to whether you've scheduled a show or not.  Then, the channel number then the show title and then the time of day.

7.  To actually record a show, click on the graphic just above the show.  To cancel, click there again.

Note that you can also use this page to view your schedule of recordings, but, not the recordings themselves.

HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!