[Blindtlk] National Federation of the Blind Secures CourtRulingAgainst Cardtronics

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Tue Dec 20 06:46:35 UTC 2011

I should like to add that, as a matter of fact, our cities are becoming far less pedestrian friendly.  There has been a substantial increase in pedestrian accidents of late.  the NFB has had to recognize, as a physical reality, that the environment changes and indeed has changed and that what we'd like to consider ideal has long vanished.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: