[Blindtlk] FW: Press Release from GW Micro GW Skype

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 02:36:39 UTC 2011

It is usable by any screen reader which works with Windows.  A
few friends of mine use it with JAWS, and one uses it with NVDA.
However, it probably works best with WindowEyes; but that's just
a guess.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!