[Blindtlk] fw: seeking applicants for the Main Menu team

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 21:17:38 UTC 2011

Mike, I hope by me stating the following I represent the rest of  the folds
on this list. WE are all blind or visually impaired regardless what entity
produces the show OR represents us. I think it is very inspiring to see
those who are technologically savvy to share what they know with the rest
of us.

Merry Christmas!!!
Mari Hunziker