[Blindtlk] fw: seeking applicants for the Main Menu team

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 01:12:16 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,

Can you email me off-list? I want to tell you about an initiative
I'm working on to create a neutral blindness-related list.  My
email is dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com.

Chris

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year!

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!