[Blindtlk] fw: seeking applicants for the Main Menu team

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 23:09:14 UTC 2011

Wonderful post, Gary! I believe I contacted you to be an NFB
mentor for my neutral list, and I think you would be a wonderful
mentor for us! I just can't remember if I emailed you about that.
* Smile! I'll email you with more details.  Merry Christmas to
you and your family!

Chris

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year!

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!