[Blindtlk] ViewPoints year-end retrospective

Pete blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Dec 28 06:15:24 UTC 2011

The year-end episode of the ViewPoints radio show / podcast features
highlights of shows from 2011.  The show notes also contain links to
specific shows referenced in this retrospective.  Learn about the topics
which have been covered in ViewPoints this past year that might be of
interest to you.  this includes shows on advanced features of screen
readers, where to obtain accessible reading material, new features in JAWS
13, using music production software such as Sonar and Band-in-a-box with a
screen readers, travel hints, etc.

ViewPoints 1152 12-28-11 Highlights from 2011 and 2012

This episode features highlights from the first full year and from the next
year of ViewPoints with hosts Peter and Nancy Goodman Torpey. Hear some
favorite clips from the show as well as some listener comments. We'll also
describe our new web-site and how listeners can use it to connect with each
other and to obtain additional information.

To learn more about the show, find links to the podcasts, show archives, and
show notes, go to:

www.ViewPointsPlus.net

You can subscribe to the podcasts by pasting the following link into your
favorite podcatching program:

http://viewpointsplus.net/tinc?key=Q7Mc6vq1