[Blindtlk] Greetings and salutations i'm new!

shelly christner cybershelly at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 02:47:16 UTC 2011

hi sheila,
Well wow, i had a golden retriever girl as my first pilot dog her name was
shiloh the golden girl or shi shi to her friends. We were a team for a year
and three months, and then she was attacked and became aggressive she was
charged by two dogs, and whenever dogs came straight at her she would bare
her teeth growl, and it got so bad  that she was pulling me off my feet to
get to dogs.
I had shannon and pam and kim as my trainers.
Wehn i went back to see if pilot could help her after the attack, i had
andrea and kim.
Wehn i went back for my labby gretta, i had wayne and shannon and kim.
Me and gretta have been a team for three years it will be four this coming
may 8, but sadly gretta has a lot of health issues she's on a sensitive
stomach food, she can't have wheat or beef, and she has to have her glands
expressed regularly, and she's also had some acid reflex but that  went away
when i elevated the dog bowls.

shelly christner and pilot dog gretta