[Blindtlk] OT: What's Up With My Email account?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 1 01:56:10 UTC 2011

Dear All,
    I use Outlook Express as my email client. For some reason, OE no longer displays the display name of messages in my "In" Box. I have two other email accounts and they are still displayed as usual. I have looked everywhere in my menu and cannot seem to find where I can make changes! I don't know how this happened but certainly need some help fixing it! anyone who knows how to fix this issue can write to me off-list at

blind411 at Verizon.net

or call me at 813-626-2789.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President