[Blindtlk] Trust and faith!

Sarah Baughn sarahb006 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 3 18:46:37 UTC 2011

Thank you.
Sarah
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Kelm" <jameskelm at earthlink.net>
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Trust and faith!

Dear Sarah,

    Welcome back to the eternal family!  I am so happy to have you as my
sister!

    Life can so often be so tough and challenging, and I can not imagine
facing it alone, without the love and tenderness of Jesus Christ!

Your Brother in Christ,
Pastor James Kelm
Foundational Christian Family Ministry
www.fcfministry.org