[Blindtlk] assistive technology information

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jan 3 22:37:44 UTC 2011

Without knowing what you use the device for etc., it is impossible to
make such a pronouncement.  Without more info, it would just be an
opinion.  What do you use it for, taking notes, reading e-mail,
calendar, do you need to sync with a desktop computer, surfing the
web, GPS, playing games, listening to music, reading books, etc.???

Dave