[Blindtlk] Blind Inc.

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Thu Jan 27 13:24:13 UTC 2011

Mark, I have known some of the folks there for a very long time, and work at the Colorado Center for a number of years. Plan to work hard, challenge what you believe you can do, and know that some things you'll do and their usefulness will only become apparent with prospective. For those of us who did not have the opportunity to attend a center like BLIND Inc. many of us wish we could have. What you will get there are the things that us old guys got to learn the hard way. See you at the convention in Florida.