[Blindtlk] Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation Inc.

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 30 22:17:39 UTC 2011

steve,
    with all due respect, we are not making any assumptions here; we are
examining the fact as as they are presented to us by all parties. We will
neither assume that the program nor the consumer is in the right. Thus far,
however, there seems to be a pattern that is emerging.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala

We will follow the facts and see where we end up. At the same time, as we
see a pattern