[Blindtlk] I wonder if anyone elss who is blind feels like I do

Dana dananolan at comcast.net
Sun Jul 3 04:00:46 UTC 2011

I honestly get so frustrated from time to time as I have tried every dating
site I can think of on the internet, paid for them and most often sighted
guys don't give me one second glance.
I have a college education and work full time as well which defies a lot of
the statistics of the employment rate among the blind, and I can't seem to
either find a  blind person who is as independent as myself or a sighted
person who doesn't feel that blind people are in need of being taken care
of.
I surefire wish there were something we all could do in all honesty to show
the world that it is not a care taker we need it is an equal partner.
Dana

Follo me on twitter
 djkitty73
Windows live messenger ID and face book ID one in the same
dananolan at comcast.net
If you have skype add me
dana030973