[Blindtlk] I wonder if anyone else who is blind feels like I do

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jul 3 18:21:30 UTC 2011

Dana:

Not to trivialize your situation, but it is tough for guys too.  I am
57, divorced, and still looking, sort of.  Between two jobs, a long
commute, and kids on week ends, it doesn't leave a lot of time for a
social life.

And ... as to the looking into eyes thing -- it does hurt, but if he
couldn't get past that, then the relationship was probably doomed
anyway.  It is pretty one dimensional possibly just a glib-sounding
excuse -- at least glib to other sighted people, or should I say
"sight-dependent people."

Dave