[Blindtlk] I wonder if anyone elss who is blind feels like I do

Nikki Wunderlich nikki0222 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 19:04:04 UTC 2011

Donna,

I know how you feel, I thought I found that one person, but turned out that
he was not the one. One day when we were on the phone, he told me "If I
could be with, and marry both you and Taylor I would" and I was like what?
Are you cerious? You know that you can't do that for a couple of reasons.
She's a lesbian, she's 16, and it's not legal. and hhe said "well I'd just
mary you, and we could have her live with us and we could do three sum" and
I was like no, I don't believe in sharing your significant other with
another person. Then shortly after that he started ignoring my instant
messages, my phone calls, my emails, and every thing for days at a time, and
some times up to a week. Some times he'd answer my phone calls just to tell
me that he'd call me back later, that he was on the phone with Taylor. Which
I might add he never called me back, so finally after a month of this crapp,
I decided enough was enough, and I ended it and gave him back the ring.
Nikki Wunderlich
face book, my space, and MSN as well as email nikki0222 at gmail.com
yahoo and AIM nikkiwunderlich
skype and twitter nikki022285