[Blindtlk] fw: netflix

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 21:17:40 UTC 2011

Do any of you know about this site or have any opinions about
this? Do you think NFB should join ACB in taking action in this
matter?

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote