[Blindtlk] fw: netflix

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 22:25:17 UTC 2011

There's another thing that is going on: a lot of web site masters try to
"make web sites  look cool and pretty," without any sort of notice. However,
regardless of what screen reader/browser you are using and whether it is the
latest version of that screen reader/browser, the content on the web site is
actually inaccessible with that screen reader.
For example, I use the latest version of JAWS, JAWS 12, and internet
explorer 8 in win XP. I can come across web sites through a Google search,
and those sites look so inaccessible because they either use inaccessible
flash or they don't know the proper way to code a web site. Or, even worse,
they don't know that screen readers exist and that blind people can use the
internet and/or a computer effectively.
Just my thoughts.