[Blindtlk] Any suggestions?

Tony C. tcolon1955 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 20:39:50 UTC 2011

    Hi, I need a little help.  I was walking home from CVS today and I
somehow ended up in the middle of the road.  Pulaski is two to three lanes
of traffic each way.  I have walked this path before.  I did however reach a
spot where the sidewalk was smooth and I could not locate the curb, and that
is where I believe I lost my sense of direction.

My question is, how do you stay on course when there are no defineing curbs
or patches of grass or driveways to guide you?  Any suggestions will be
appreciated.

Tony C.