[Blindtlk] Any suggestions?

Tony C. tcolon1955 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 01:31:50 UTC 2011

Yes Julie, That is how I travel most of the time.  At this particular moment
there was no traffic and when I did hear traffic it was going the wrong way,
or at least not in the direction I thought it was going. LOL  After thinking
for a while I determined that when I cannot hear the traffic on a busy
street, I will wait til I hear it again.

Would you believe that only 2 drivers stopped to help and no one on the
opposite side of traffic blew their horn or shouted out to me that I might
be in danger?

Thanks,
Tony c.