[Blindtlk] how to pour sugar into a cup of milk effectively

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 8 18:22:36 UTC 2011

First, I wouldn't worry much about spilling a little sugar.  It can always
be wiped up.  Sugar is very hard to measure without spilling some.

You could scoop the sugar from the container.  Then, while holding the spoon
or scoop over the sugar container, level it off with the straight edge of a
knife or with your finger.  Then, carry it to the milk, while holding your
other hand under the spoon or scoop.  That should do it, pretty well.  But,
don't worry about spilling a little...everyone does, even sighted people.

Cindy