[Blindtlk] Convention

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 15:38:05 UTC 2011

I wasn't able to get any of the banquet after they broke for
dinner, I think it was a BrailleNote problem.  They'll probably
archive it, though.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote