[Blindtlk] Convention in Orlando for 5 years

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Sun Jul 10 18:48:32 UTC 2011

Sherri:

I feel its important for all of us blind businesses to support one another
instead of working in compaiticion with each other.  We all provide services
that can help one another and all the consumers out there as well.

I need to place another order for business cards.  So if I can find someone
who does print and Braille cards, I am most likely to use them then someone
else out there.  That's my business model.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- I will definitely do that. I think it's great
you and Cheryl had a
cooperative agreement going on with tours.