[Blindtlk] Braille business cards

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 23:09:06 UTC 2011

Maurice, Bob Watson who I get mine from own Braille Enterprises up in MD, he is also part of the Parents of Blind Children.

www.brailleenterprises.com<http://www.brailleenterprises.com/>

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.