[Blindtlk] About cane tips

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 04:24:41 UTC 2011

It will depend somewhat on what type of cane you have.  They all have
different tips.  Even the NFB canes manufactured over the years do
not all take the same tip (though all currently manufactured canes do
accept the metal glide usually just called the "NFB cane tip".

With a little more information, I’m sure someone on the list can help
you more with a specific source at a good price.

Joseph - KF7QZC