[Blindtlk] About cane tips

Nikki Wunderlich nikki0222 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:29:31 UTC 2011

hello Humberto,

First off I'd like to say I hope I spelled your name correctly, but if I
didn't I'm sorry. Second of all, you can also get them from
http://www.lssproducts.com/?gclid=CJ-3iLzxiqoCFdBrKgodEhUXyg or
http://www.maxiaids.com/store/default.asp.
I hope this helps. There's also the NFB store, or the ACB store, depending
on which organization you belong to, or if you belong to both. Again I hope
this helps.
Nikki Wunderlich
face book, my space, and MSN as well as email nikki0222 at gmail.com
yahoo and AIM nikkiwunderlich