[Blindtlk] Early convention tapes.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:55:27 UTC 2011

Hello JTB Library! Or Independence Market! That's historic stuff,
why don't they sell them?

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote