[Blindtlk] Walking Alone and Marching Together M4B

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 05:51:52 UTC 2011

Honestly, it’s a little big for Dropbox.  You may know that many
audio books span at least two and sometimes three m4b files, being
split at around 12 hours each.  With all of the appendices and
everything, Walking Alone and Marching Together spans five parts.

I’m putting them onto my web space as we speak, but the upload is
happening at a paltry 230 kilobytes per second.  That means it’ll be
about four hours for it to finish transferring.  When it’s done, I’ll
move the files here:

http://spiritsubstance.com/non-wp/wamt/

As I type this, that’s an empty directory.  It’ll be populated within
about six hours, though.

Joseph - KF7QZC