[Blindtlk] Fwd: Travel and Tourism Division looking for Officers

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:25:46 UTC 2011

well we have someone interested in the v.p. position we are going to need a secretary, someone to keep the minutes of the meetings, etc.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.