[Blindtlk] looking to purchase a pencil cane tip

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 20:05:30 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,
I know I asked this question earlier but, any advice on purchasing a cane
tip/cane tips, specifically pencil tips? where do they sell them? I looked
on the Independence market store and I didn't find any of those.

Anyways...are pencil tips the ones that are used for folding canes, that
have a hook that you attached to the string of the cane? I need one of
those. hope this makes sense.
Humberto

                  --
Humberto Avila
Please consider the environment Before Printing this email.