[Blindtlk] Walking Alone and Marching Together M4B

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 20:38:11 UTC 2011

If you can play MPEG4 AAC, yes, just change the extension to .mp4 and
it will work, but without the bookmark features that I’d think would
be essential for a book this long.  But the NFB website does have it
in plain .mp3 (which is what I used to make this, a quick Google
should take you right to the mp3 version.

Joseph - KF7QZC