[Blindtlk] Network Sharing on Windows 7

Kelby Carlson kelbycarlson at usfamily.net
Fri Jul 22 14:59:38 UTC 2011

Was hoping somebody might have the answer to this.  I'm trying to
set up my Dell laptop with Windows 7 to share files with my
BrailleNote Apex through network sharing.  It appears as if the
laptop is set up to share, and I do not have it password
protected yet.  My BN can see the network when I type in the
server name for my laptop, but it tells me that it cannot find
the network resource when I attempt to access it.  Does anyone
know some steps I can take to resolve this?