[Blindtlk] Convention in Orlando for 5 years

Cari Ford carisuekness at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 06:15:22 UTC 2011

Why do we have national convention over the 4th? It's more expensive to
travel because of the black out rates in less you get a killer deal. It's
more crowded too. I like the format as it is now with convention ending with
the banquet on Friday. It was a little strange before with the grand finale
of the banquet on Thursday and a few activities on Friday. In the beginning
of the week are more division and seminar days and there's more flexibility
in the schedules depending on what you want. I agree that tours can happen
at the beginning and end of convention. I sometimes like the half relaxed
beginning of the week. I feel I have some time to brethe...sometimes. *g*
Also, tours before or after convention don't cut short because of other
things convention related.
I was more attached to spending honeymoon time with Brent and didn't see
people I usually look up during national. Next year will be fun! Hopefully
the following year in Orlandos will be another fun one too.
Peace,
Cari