[Blindtlk] iTunes 10.4 with JAWS

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 19:14:02 UTC 2011

Well, there is a podcast regarding JAWS and iTunes, go to
http://podcast.freedomscientific.com and you will find it there. It is the
FS cast on JAWS 12 and Itunes 10.4 and it comes in two parts, the december
and the January--which they both have good information about how to use
itunes correctly with JAWS