[Blindtlk] Convention in Orlando for 5 years

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 19:36:21 UTC 2011

I don't remember hearing it, but I have been going to Convention since 2007, so it is possible, can you let me know which recording I can listen to on NFB.org, that would help a lot.

Thanks Bryan for the help on that.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.